Monday, June 22, 2009

mega scrap, sneaks and Oasis!!

Firstly ... Oasis?? So Oasis played in Slane on Saturday and although I didn't get to go, it did remind me of the last time I saw them ... fourteen years ago in Slane when they supported REM. I feel so old!!!! Declan was playing some Oasis in the car over the weekend for Oisin and now he's singing 'Whats the story Morning Glory' all the time (or as he sometimes changes the words a bit ... 'Whats the problem morning glory'! It doesn't have quite the same ring to it :)
I had a fantastic day on Saturday at the mid summer Mega Scrap with Celine Navarro. I got to try lots of things I had never done, or seen before ... lots of paint (which I'm usually afraid of!), gesso (which I had never heard of before, never mind used!), photo scratching and more. We painted on masking tape, newspaper, painted with our fingers, created a lo on a canvas ... It was so much fun. I didn't get anything finished but I'll post up some pics when I do. It was so nice to see so many people there too ... hi to Simone who I got to sit beside for the day, and hi to Joanne who I met at my first CraftEire and hadn't seen since and all the other lovely ladies :)
I have a few sneaks for the next round of Scrapbook Apprentice where we got to use the lovely Tiffany range from We R Memory Keepers. Hopefully you'll get to see them in full on the CLblog if I make it through the current round :)




1 comment:

surgical girl said...

i really like all the colour and texture. im a fecker for colour and texture ;)