Tuesday, June 16, 2009

books, cards and movies ...

So I actually managed to finish another book! The Appeal by John Grisham was a bit of a disappointment though. There were too many characters, leaving it difficult to keep track of everyone, the story was too complicated and the ending was terrible! Over the years I have read about 17 of his other books and enjoyed those so I was surprised at this :( Not one to leave a book unfinished though, I had to see it to the end. But today I picked up Twilight, and my hopes are high for this one. I finally got around to watching Twilight the movie about two weeks ago and was surprised how much I liked it. I also went to see Star Trek at the weekend and loved it!!!
As for crafting ... I've been working on some cards ... Fathers Days cards, birthdays cards, teacher cards etc. So I thought I'd post one of my older los which I did early last year. Even though it's a pretty simple page it has always been one of my favourites ... maybe it's that BG Archaic paper!

1 comment:

surgical girl said...

i love how that looks. its fun. and everything in the background means something!