Saturday, June 27, 2009

I love summer

It finally feels like summer is here now that Oisin has finished school! And the weather hasn't been too bad for the last week either ... which means a lack of crafty projects to share as it's been too nice outside :) The next issue of doCrafts Creativity magazine is out (the Creativity and Creativity Life magazines are now combined into one mag) and has a few los from the scrapbook apprentices that we did for the stamping challenge ...


Mine is a wedding lo and it's only the second wedding lo I've done! Tut, tut.
It's my lovely Mams birthday today and I made her some birthday blooms similar to the ones I did for the current round of SA. Happy birthday Mam :)


2 comments:

surgical girl said...

ah the flowers are just really gorgeous! the colours, he shape, the style

Julie M said...

Lynn, congrats on getting through to Round 8. I love your work for it, the LO is so so good. Fingers crossed for the 8th time!!!

Julie