Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love-ly day

Hope you had a nice Valentines day! We decided to go out on Friday night for a meal and a movie thinking it wouldn't be as busy as Saturday night. We had a gorgeous dinner but the movies we wanted to see were both booked out ... maybe everyone else had the same idea as us?? So we decided to rent a few movies, go home, light the fire and cosy up ... just me, Dec, Ben & Jerry :) Then on Saturday evening I had another gorgeous dinner, cooked by my wonderful hubby ... and he even did all the washing up! What more could a girl ask for :)
I only managed to do one card (Valentines) and one lo this week. But I really love how this lo turned out ... it could be that gorgeous map patterned paper from StudioCalico! I also decided to add a little bit of stitching ... now that I've got the bug! 



1 comment:

Audrey said...

absolutely gorgeous card, and your stitching is fabulous