Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday scrapping


Oisin is 5 tomorrow (I cannot believe it!!) and we had a little party for him today. Just a little family gathering. He had great fun playing with his cousins and aunties and even managed to fit in some fishing this morning with Daddy.
Somehow I managed to find the time to have a little play with my StudioCalico kit. I have to be honest...when I saw this months kit online I wasn't overly excited. But, in reality it's beautiful, and the possibilities are endless with the fabulous papers and embellishments. I really love the chipboard letters and the black letter stickers that you can see in the LO below. (and the black chipboard shapes, and the papers, and ....... ok, all of it!)


1 comment:

Elisa said...

Love it Lynn, specially the black frame with its contents and how you used the letter stickers around it.