Friday, May 16, 2008

Buzzted!


Today I got my prize that I won on the ScrapDreamie blog! They were giving a prize to someone who posted a Buzzted Blinkie on their blog and I was lucky enough to be picked! Yay!!
I got a kit from Three Bugs in a Rug which has some patterned paper, die cuts and stickers. I don't think I've ever tried any Three Bugs stuff before (not something I would normally choose) but, as I have noticed more lately, it's always good break out of your comfort zone and try something different!  


4 comments:

Kate said...

Big Congrats on your win, gorgeous stuff there !! And I love your LO's below!

Elisa said...

Great prize, Lynn. Definitely agree with you about doing things out of the confort zone. It might lead to great things!

Neasa said...

Congrats hon! Enjoy your winnings! L.O's below are just fabby. Off for a better look!

minerva said...

Have you used these yet? I just love 3 bugs - it is so cheery and funky. There website has some great ideas on it if you need inspiring - I spend so long looking at stuff on the web there's no time let to scrap!