Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mini Album


I thought I'd get to do lots of scrapping this week with Oisin back at school, but for some reason I haven't got to do a single LO (yet!). But I thought I'd post a few pics of the mini album I did for my Mam and Dad for Christmas. My Mam said she would love something scrapbooky (I don't think that's a real word, but you know what I mean :) as her Christmas present so I thought a mini album would be a good gift. I decided to do it on things our family did during the year 2007. I had never done one before but it turned out really well. I packaged it up in nice tissue paper in a pretty box and it looked so cute I wanted to keep it for myself!  I think I'm just not used to giving away my scrapbook creations! Anyway, I did give it, and I think it was much appreciated. I did take a few snaps of the album before I gave it away though...











1 comment:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

This is lovely. What a great way to treasure your memories.