Thursday, April 10, 2008

April Kit & Scraplifts


Got my April StudioCalico kit today! Yay! I didn't get it until the 19th of last month so I wasn't expecting it for another 9 days. It looks soooo gorgeous and I have a few ideas floating around  for layouts already. I've got so much nice stash over the last few weeks I think I have started dreaming about layouts :)
Over the last few days I got to play some more with the beautiful Archaic range from Basic Grey and got two more really nice LO's done. The only thing is, I'm reluctant to post them as I think I might submit them for publication should the opportunity arise. I'm not sure if thats a bit silly or not.. in fact, I don't think I have posted a lot of my favourite LO's  just in case (except for LO's already published or scraplifts!) So, in keeping with that thought...I'm going to post some of my favourite scraplifts. The first is called Blue Eyed Boy. I scraplifted this LO from an issue of Creating Keepsakes just a few months after I started scrapbooking and I have always loved it.



This next one is quite different from the original but it started out as a scraplift from a LO by one of the BasicGrey designers. I think the original LO was called 'Buds'. I love the Recess collection from BG.


The last LO is called 'Travel' and I scraplifted it from a LO I saw in a fabulous Scrapbook shop in Florida called ScrappyBoutique. (I thought I was in heaven when I found that shop when we were on holidays last summer!) It's made using the Toby range from Love, Elsie.


No comments: