Monday, March 24, 2008

Sing when you're scrapping


I love to listen to music while I'm scrapping and my latest purchase, Dreaming Out Loud by One Republic, is really good. But my best find in a long time was a cd called Hand Built by Robots by the very talented Newton Faulkner. I got it a few weeks ago and it's one of the best cd's I've listened to in a long time.
Today I finished my third layout using my fabulous StudioCalico kit. There is so much lovely stuff in there. (And it was well worth getting up at 5am to order the add-ons!!) I did two layouts of my handsome little monkey Oisin and finally got around to doing one of our wedding photo's. I have been scrapping for about a year and a half and have been married for almost 10 years (can't believe that...am feeling quite old!) and this is the first time I have done a wedding LO. I have so many older photo's I'm dying to scrap but I always seem to scrap my sons pictures. So many photos to scrap...so little time. Anyway, here are the LO's.




1 comment:

Sharie said...

You've created some beautiful layouts! Would you believe I've had my kit for two weeks and haven't scrapped a thing yet? You've inspired me to atleast make a start at it!