Monday, March 23, 2009

monday ... again!!

Is it just me or does time speed up ridiculously the older you get? The weeks seem to be flying by at the moment. Hope you had a lovely mothers day ... Oisin made me three lovely mothers day cards, and a poster so I was a very lucky mammy :) Of course I forgot to take a photo of the card that I made for my own mam ... must see if I can sneak a pic next time I'm visiting. I actually managed to get two los done on Saturday (almost unheard of for me). It's the first time in about a month I got to do some pages just for myself, although I have done quite a few cards over the last week or two. I love the photo in this one below.



And you still have time to get you name in for the Creativity Life blog giveaway if you would like to win some scrapping goodies.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Fantastic LO! Love the colours of this, great pic of Oisin! Hope you are well!

Mandyxx

Annamarie said...

It's not just you Lynn, I don't know where the time goes to! Love the layout of Oisin, a great picture too! Love those sneaky peeks of the next round of Scrapbook Apprentice. Can't wait to see them in full!

Tigger's rambling said...

I love the lo, great photo and great colours :-)

Neasa said...

Wonderful LO as always Lynn. I really love your work. I've found since the kids came along I'm constantly amazed at how quickly the time is flying by. "What? It's Easter AGAIN???????"