Monday, March 30, 2009

It's a fine line ...

Had a conversation the other day with Oisin that went something like this:
me: I hope Ryan (Oisins friend from school) is better from the chicken pox. I had them when I was small and still have a few marks from them on my forehead!
Oisin: Oh yeah, I think I see them. Is it all those lines (said as he runs his finger across his forehead ... repeatedly! )
Needless to say, I wasn't too impressed and had to go check in the mirror to see just how bad those lines on my forehead were:)
I had been wanting to scrap this photo for a while and realised last week that I had the perfect papers in a StudioCalico kit from a few months ago. Of course this was before Oisin was old enough to notice Mammy's wrinkles!

Tomorrow is the last day to vote for this months scrapbook apprentice (and it's really close!) so if you haven't voted yet, head on over to the Creativity Life blog.

2 comments:

Julie M said...

GORGEOUS layout, Lynn - I love love love the way you've done the title - lovely retro look. And the photo is so cute. Have just looked at Creativity Life - it's bloomin' close alright. Fingers crossed. :-)

EWhyley said...

ah ha ha ha ha ... that is so funny, I get similar comments from my little monkey. Love the LO, stunning!