Monday, January 19, 2009

Sneaky, sneaky!!


Thought I'd post a few sneak peeks for round 3 of Scrapbook Apprentice. Hopefully you'll get to see them in full at the start of February if I get through round two! 





I had a great time on Saturday at Laineys crop and even managed to get a layout completed (despite all the chatting:) I always feel inspired after seeing all the wonderful creations by so many talented ladies. 
This lo was one I did last week with the December StudioCalico kit. I remembered to take a photo of Oisins letter to Santa this year and couldn't wait to scrap it! The title was done with gorgeous stamps exclusive to StudioCalico and I just love this font. In hindsight, I think I should have stamped each letter individually, so that they looked 'joined up'... but hindsight is a wonderful thing:)


3 comments:

Elisa said...

The sneaks are very very exciting. Lots of paper cutting & pretty shapes, can't wait to see the full project!

Julie M said...

Well, it looks like you coped with the "no patterned paper" rule just fine, Lynn!!! Very intriguing - I like the look of that windmill - love the grey too. And you've been cutting out lots too. Fingers crossed here for the vote!!

eva birdthistle said...

Ooooooooh, I love the detailos yhou've shown in the sneak peeks, verey inspirational!!!! Can't wait to see the full LO :-)Best of Luck!!!!