Monday, December 15, 2008

scrappy stuff


Well Oisin is still a little sniffly (he's had a cold for the last week), but cruel mother that I am, I sent him back to school today! He told me he had his best day ever when I picked him up:) 
I had a great day on Saturday at Lainey and Annamaries crop in Donnycarney. I didn't get many lo's done but I did get to chat to lots of lovely ladies. I have to say a special hello to Fiona... (got your name right this time :) The lo below is the only one I managed to complete on the day.


I was lucky enough to win a lovely Christmas table arrangement in a draw on Saturday too ... thanks Lainey and Annamarie :)


When I got home on Saturday I found a package from my cara crafts secret santa!! I got some lovely things including some Basic Grey goodies (my favourite!) I was able to figure out who it was pretty quickly though (I had spotted a card just like the one I got on her blog!) ... so a big thank you to Dianne :) 
I'll post a few sneak peaks of my los and cards for the next round of SA in just a few days. 



2 comments:

Di's Dooodles said...

Oh I'm some secret santa me, aren't I & I was so careful not to post a pic of either card on the CS site and then completely forgot when updating my blog!! Glad you liked your gift.
I love the table arrangement that you won and the pic in your LO is priceless!!

Lauren said...

Loving this centerpiece!