Thursday, December 11, 2008

Always in three's...


Why is it that when things break, it always happens in three's. Since my last post, the fridge broke (we were able to get it fixed, but it did cost €135 to fix it!), I had a punctured tyre that had to be replaced (it burst on the M50 on a busy Friday evening and cost €120 for the new one) and a special chair that I need to use in the shower broke and will cost €280 to replace (and if that's not a sign I need to go back to weight watchers, I don't know what is!) So as well as breaking things, I have been busy finishing the next challenge for the Scrapbook Apprentice. I just need to get it posted now but I don't think I'll get to the post office today ... Oisin has been sick for the last few days and has been off school. But I'll definitely have to get there tomorrow to make sure it's there on time. I also want to post my Kris Kindle for the Cara Crafts Forum ... hope the person I have likes what I'm sending!?!?
Thought I'd share a LO I started before we went on holidays. I'm not quite sure if it needs anything else??


And this is what I have on my craft table at the moment. It's some gorgeous Christmas paper from Pink Paislee which I plan to use to make a few Christmas cards. I'm finding the Christmas cards hard to get my head around this year as I have a backlog of StudioCalico kits calling me very loudly :)



And this year I got a few new decorations for our tree ... here are my favourites ; a very cute Santa and a lovely big red star.



No comments: