Monday, November 24, 2008

catch up

I've been trying to catch up on my Christmas craft projects over the last week before my box of goodies arrived for the next scrapbook apprentice challenge.  I got two calendars done using the new BG calendar kits, which I'm going to give as prezzies. They are absolutely gorgeous ... though I can't take any of the credit for the lovliness ... the very talented Kelly Goree designed them! I picked up my kits while I was on holidays but I think CardznScrapz also have them. I also started making my Christmas cards and planned to get a few done today but my SA box has just arrived (YAY!) ... so I know there's not going to be much Christmas card making done today!! 
I'll leave you with a few pages from the calendars and then I'm off to check out my new box of goodies :) 





2 comments:

Jan said...

Love the calenar.It'll make a fabby present.

Anonymous said...

Adorable calendar..I've left an award for you over on my blog to say you inspire me.Thank you! Lynda
Congratulations on getting the Creativity Life Apprentice 'job'!