Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Resistance is futile


I haven't got to do a whole lot of scrapping over the last while, maybe just one or two LO's a week, if even that! And I'm finding the that the months are going by so quickly that I'm not getting to use up as much of my monthly kits as I would like before the next one arrives. Every month I tell myself that I won't get any add-ons, but every month (so far) I haven't been able to resist those tempting little beauties. This month I didn't even set my alarm for 5am in the hope that the add-on I wanted would be sold out by the time I got to go online later in the day. But wouldn't you know it... this month they were still available later than usual!  I had no choice but to give in :) I did manage to feel slightly better about my ever growing stash when I saw this though : http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id1285148.
This is another LO about our trip to Venice. I still remember taking that photo of Declan doing his tourist pose!

No comments: