Saturday, April 18, 2009

suuny Saturday

It was a beautiful day here today and I think the sunshine really lifts everyones mood! I finished my los and cards for the next round of scrapbook apprentice earlier in the week (I'll post a few sneak peeks soon :) but didn't seem to get much else done since then, except these ...


I bought the blank letters in Wal Mart when we were in Florida last year and have been meaning to cover them ever since. So I finally dug them out and covered them with some gorgeous BG Phoebe papers that I have been saving for ages and put them over the doors in our sun room, which is where I do my scrapping.

2 comments:

Di's Dooodles said...

I love the letters Lynn

Kate said...

The letters are FAB Lynn. I have the same letter (bought from Ais ages ago) still waiting to be decorated. Ah well "someday" ;-)