I have had the same LO on my desk all week and can't seem to bring it all together. So I decided to make some small changes to a couple of LO's that I was never completely happy with. Here are the 'before' and 'after's. They were only minor changes but I think they make a difference.
I was reading Stephanie Howell's blog entry for yesterday and as she was having a scrappy slump, she decided to talk a bit about her back story and shared a little bit of info about herself. It was really interesting to read. I'm not sure if that just makes me nosey or means I'm just curious about others peoples lives! Either way, I thought I'd do the same. Here goes;
1. I'm the eldest of nine kids. (I'm not sure how my mother did it as sometimes I think I struggle with just one!)
2. I met Declan when I was working for the summer between my third and fourth year of college (and just a few weeks before I turned 21). we started going out at the end of that summer and I knew he was the one for me after just a few weeks.
3. We got engaged on the beach, on the Greek island of Kos.
4. I have degrees in Electronic Engineering and Maths.
5. I worked as a software engineer for five years but don't think I could ever go back to it. I'd much rather do something more artistic... like scrapbooking!
6. I have MS and have had to use a mobility scooter for the last three years to get around. I know it's an unusual sight to see someone so young (32 is young, isn't it!) on a mobility scooter, but I really wish everyone would stop looking at me when I'm out and about :) It makes me even more self conscious than I already am!
7. I wore braces on my teeth for just over two years and got them off about a year ago. It was well worth every penny.
8. I have lived on the same lane my whole life, but in 3 different houses (and one mobile home, while our house was being built).
can't think of any more for now!